Instagram Snapshots

 
Delicious fruit cake for our saturday coffee guest

Favorite dish at the moment: homemade chocolate cookies:o) 
They are just like me;o)

Ootd

My very first macaron ever!! So yummy!! (My husband bought me a second 
one with salt-caramel flavor which was so disgusting that I was very 
glad I tried the other one first!!)

Hi there:o)

A walk in the park with my family and my best friend from Korea

Finally some time to sew again!!:o)

Ikea looks so much more beautiful with a little Tilda paper on:o)

Still one of my fav necklaces:o)

My Christmas present from my beloved...a 7-course-meal!! Delicioso;o)

Still in the making...I'm not ready for Sunday's birthday 
but there are just way too many pics!!! Over 1000!!!

Some colors for this grey weather outside!!

Details

With RM on the playground:o)

Making fun with Emil 1:o) He loves to see himself on my phone screen:o)


Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!

Kommentare :

  1. so süße Fotos! Und die Kette ist wundervoll!
    Ich wünsche dir ein tolles Wochenende!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That cake looks delicious

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That is such a pretty bag!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. nice pictures *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. kette wunderschön, kuchen leeecker & kidds super süß :D

    LG
    und ich würde mich auf einen Besuch von dir sehr freuen.
    www.chicchoolee.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Liebe Kirsten,

    das sind wirklich wunderschöne Bilder! Tolle Schnapschüsse :)

    Liebe Grüße

    Tanja

    www.modelovers.de

    AntwortenLöschen