Rear Window




I recently had a conversation with my sister where she told me that there are a few shops where she would never go to because the people working there are so poorly paid. I think if you have these kind of principles it's totally understandable to avoid shops like Primark for example. But I like to go there from time to time and I'm still so happy that I found this necklace there. I'm wearing it very often, also with my kids. Thank god they are not interested in mommy's jewelry, at least not when it's on me, only when it's in its jewelry box...;o)









Jumper - Zara
Trousers - Zara
Necklace - Primark
Shoes - H&M
Watch/ring - Michael Kors


Shop similar items:

Kommentare

  1. Tolle Schuhe!!

    Viele Grüße,
    Verena von whoismocca.com
    Bloglovin' // Facebook // MyStyleHit

    PS: Hier kannst du gerade einen Kameragurt oder eine Handschlaufe für deine Kamera gewinnen! Schau vorbei! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen