Outfit: Brown Dress







When I recently spent a couple of days alone to relax and refill my batteries I also made this dress and I'm totally in love with it:o) I really like the fabric with it's brown and beige colors, the arms with its drapes which are opening up after a few centimeters and the length. I had to take away 10cm because I like a good mini more than a knee length skirt. It's a perfect spring dress for weekends and meetings with my girlfriends. 

I wore it last weekend when we were with my parents and it was such a spring like dream weather that I could have cried out loud to let out all the happiness I felt. I enjoyed it so much, lying in a hammock, looking straight at the sea (there are playgrounds here right at the beach), watching my children playing happily with their grandparents. I love those small moments of pure happiness when not even a crying child can disturb my inward peace:o)
Have a great week! I will start mine with fresh energy and a big smile:o)








Dress - made by me (Burda Style 3/14, 123A)
Earrings - Konplott
Necklace - Zara
Belt - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors
Bag - Liebeskind 
Shoes - H&M






Kommentare :

  1. hey kirsten. first off, adore this whole look. And second, I just wanted to say thank you for the sweet comment you left about my mom. It really meant a lot and I'm super glad to report she is doing much better. :)

    www.fashboulevard.com
    Don't forget to check out today's brand new post.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Du siehst fabelhaft aus, liebe Kirsten! Bin ganz begeistert, dass Du das Kleid selbst genäht hast- wirklich toll! - Liebe Grüße aus Wien,

    Katja

    www.collectedbykatja.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cute look, and it looks like a lovely location!
    Kirsten x

    http://cocosouth.com
    https://www.facebook.com/cocosouthblog

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. nice outfit :)) you look gorgeous :)

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, you're so talented! I have a sewing machine and I've made a few things but I am certainly not this skilled. How very inspiring! I just need to learn how to use patterns :( Do you know of any good beginner brands?

    New follower by the way! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I learned sewing with the magazine burdastyle, I think it's great for beginners because it's all very well described there.
      xoxo

      Löschen
  6. Da hast dich mal wieder selber übertroffen mit dem Kleid! Sieht wahnsinnig toll an dir aus und der Schnitt gefällt mir echt super! :)
    So ich bin jetzt auch wieder von NY zurück und kann mir endlich mal sämtliche verpassten Posts anschauen :D

    Liebste Grüße ♥ Joana
    TheBlondeLion

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Was für ein tolles Kleid :)! Gefällt mir super gut!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Belinda

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. wunderschön siehst du aus.alles liebe aus münchen,elisa www.youcausemetrouble.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Super schönes Outfit, echt klasse!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Das Kleid ist wunder wunderschön! So schöne Frühlingsbilder! Toll!

    Liebste Grüße aus Nürnberg
    Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Ach wie hübsch du wieder ausschaust - ich bin begeistert :)

    Liebe Grüße Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. What a pretty look! Love your dress!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. What a gorgeous outfit , look stunning ! love the dress and necklace ! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. hello darling!
    This look is super cute, love that dress on you!

    Wish you a beautiful day,
    xoxo
    Angelica

    I would love if you will visit my blog,
    www.angystearoom.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Hi dear! You look so pretty. Love the fabulous dress!

    Come and visit my blog if you want!
    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. BEAUTIFUL!!! ;) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Tolles Kleid! Steht dir wirklich ausgezeichnet!

    Ganz liebe Grüße aus Nürnberg
    Jecky

    dressvise.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank, freut mich total:o)
      Liebe Grüße!!!

      Löschen