Raindrops Keep Falling On My Bag...



I'm still so much in love with this gorgeous bag!! I bought it right after Christmas and am still 
looking at it every day feeling happiness running through me:o) All you fashionistas out there know how one can feel about bags;o) A little obsessed maybe but so others have their expensive bicycles or whatever. For me the best thing are bags!








Jacket - Primark
Jumper - Zara
Necklace - Lookbookstore
Ring - Ottoman Hands
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - Asos
Bag - Michael Kors 


Shop similar items:

Kommentare

  1. I love your blog and your style is so chic! I have wanted a Michael Kors bag for a long time! I have followed your blog via Bloglovin and if there is any way you could check out my blog I would be delighted! cococami.blogspot.com

    Thank you very much!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Liebes, du siehst toll aus!

    Die tasche ist ein Traum und die Jacke ist auch ein echter Hingucker!

    Alles Liebe Lara

    http://fromhearttoheel.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Gorgeous outfit, love your necklace!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Du siehst echt toll aus! Ich liebe die Jacke und die Tasche dazu! :-) Liebe Grüße Ari

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wuuah ich hab mich richtig in die tasche verliebt!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Schicke Tasche ;) Es geht doch nichts über eine Michael Kors. Ich selbst besitze auch zwei und liebe sie.
    Viele Grüße aus München
    Anja von http://www.a-n-a.com/shop/blog

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen lieben Dank, ich bin auch verrückt nach seinen Taschen:o)
      Liebste Grüße!!

      Löschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen