Take Care What You Wear



Since I'm sewing so much for myself I would call myself quite an expert if it comes to the quality of clothing. The one thing I didn't dare to sew as yet is a pair of jeans. There are so many great labels out there that I'm not sure I can keep up with their high standards. 
One label that has gotten my attention is Care Label, a young Italian brand whose name already reveals their company philosophy. Highest quality from selvages to buttons and also the careful consideration how to create a daily 'companion' for their buyers is what makes this company so congenial in my eyes. In terms of the new wave of sustainability which has now also reached the fashion industry this label is just on the right track with its philosophy to make a pair of jeans that is allowed to stay in one's closet longer than one season. 

What makes their jeans additionally special is that they have two cute little extras on their products which reflect the intention of Care Label to the point. 
First thing is a little flower on the big trouser button which only reveals itself after some time. The buttons and rivets are made of copper and due to a special printing technique the flower will be only visible after 'excessive' wearing. 
Second funny thing is a paper patch above the sign with the label on the back of the jeans. The paper will vanish after the item has been worn and washed a while. 

I don't know why but such details often make the difference to me. It shows that the designer cares about every single item and I can just speak for myself but I'm always attracted to clothes with a special little something. 

If you want to know more about Care Label, visit their blog http://www.carelabelblog.blogspot.de.







Kommentare

  1. Die Jeans sehen echt toll aus!
    Ich wünsche dir ein wundervolles Wochenede!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. toller post:-)
    noch nie von der marke gehört aber die jeans sehen echt gut aus:-)
    liebe grüße & schönes wochenende!
    inga ♥
    www.greycombinedwith.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Tolle Jeanshosen! Hört sich sehr interessant an!

    Liebe Grüße

    Tanja

    Giveaway on my blog
    www.modelovers.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich liebe solche Jeanshosen! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love the outfits you wear! Your blog is really cool! I actually just started following you on Bloglovin. Keep doing a great job here. I'd love to keep on coming! Also, visit me some time. I'd love for you to follow me too!

    Stay in touch;)!

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hmm, diese Werbung habe ich für meinen Blog auch angeboten bekommen, aber ich habe abgeleht. Bist Du damit zufrieden? Ich weigere mich, andere Bilder als meine eigenen zu zeigen und ich will das Produkt selbst tragen, bevor ich es bewerbe...Ich finde es persönlich übrigens immer angenehmer, wenn man kenntlich macht dass ein Post gesponsert ist. Allerdings kann das ja jeder Blogger handhaben wie er/sie möchte.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Stef

    P.S.: Ich finde es super schade, dass Du nur noch auf Englisch schreibst...

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen