The Catch - What's There On My Phone?

Iphone Clothes



It has taken me quite some time to find 'the perfect' Iphone case for my phone. There was always something I didn't like about it. I finally found the perfect one at www.candycases.de. A german girl is creating those beautiful cases all by herself. The customer can decide for a main design but the arrangement of all the cute little things on it is a surprise. I totally fell in love with mine the moment I saw it. I'm still so happy when I look at it and have to touch it a lot because it feels so funny. Crazy me;o) 
For all those of you who are still on the hunt for a great case, I collected my favorites from the online shops. Hope you find what you're looking for:o)
Have a great weekend!! We'll be at the seaside with my parents. So looking forward to the fresh breeze and the beach!!





Kommentare

  1. Love all of them :)

    http://www.fashionjazz.co.za/blog-outfit-day-3/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They are all cool!
    With love,
    Daria
    www.dizaria.blogspot.ru

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are all so cute and fun! I love the one you chose and I love the two from Harrods!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Every time I want to purchase a new case I have problems too because there are so many, I don't even know where to start. I like the ones you picked, they are fun!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen