A Snake On My Balcony






Since I still haven't unpacked my bags from our girls'
 weekend (there will be more details soon, it was SO much fun:o), just a quick hello today with my new snake print dress. I like the colors a lot and since I have so many wider cut dresses a slim one is a very nice change. My hubs always wants me to wear tight dresses with 'a view';o) Especially on the warmer days I prefer wider ones so the wind can bring some freshness. 


I combined it with a pearl necklace from Zara and my Liebeskind bag which I use far too scarcely. 
See you soon sweeties:o)


Dress - made by me (Burda Style 5/2014, 114B)
Necklace - Zara (similar here)
Bag - Liebeskind (similar here)


Shop my Style:


MerkenMerken

Kommentare :

  1. Ohhhhh mal wieder ein wunderschönes selbstgenähtes Kleid :D Toll toll toll!

    Liebste Grüße ♥ Joana
    TheBlondeLion

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wirklich klasse! Steht dir ausgezeichnet(:

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, das hast du selbstgenäht? Das finde ich echt Klasse. Beneide immer die, die ein solches Talent haben.
    Mach weiter so!

    Liebst Storm

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the title!! Haha. Super cute dress! xo
    http://www.asplashofglam.com/

    AntwortenLöschen