The Catch - Summer Outfit

Summer Outfit


Dress // Bag // Perfume // Bangle // Lipgloss // Leatherjacket // Shoes 



Just a quick hello today because I will spend the upcoming weekend with some of my best friends at the baltic sea. I'm so looking forward to relax a little, get (lots of;o) ice cream and seafood, read and chat while drinking some red wine:o) 


The items above would be my first choice for a cocktail hour/night out with my girls. I'm so into pink pastel right now as you might know by now (see here) that I couldn't resist creating an outfit with this beautiful spring color. 


I wish you all a wonderful warm and sunny weekend!!

Kommentare :

  1. Was für schöne Pink und Rosé-Töne <3 Das Kleid würde ich mit sofort bestellen :-) Liebe Grüße Ari

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow tolle Kombination! Ich liebe das Kleid :)

    Liebste Grüße ♥ Joana
    TheBlondeLion

    AntwortenLöschen