Insta Tuesday

Oh, how I would love to sit there right now:o)


French toast kinda morning, yum!!


Metallic & Flowers...Dress - made by me 
(also like this one) // Bag - Gabs 


Strawberrys for breakfast:o)


Garden party with the kids and their friends


Going out with my girls 
Dress - made by me (similar here and here) // Necklace - Accessorize (also like this one) // Bag - Tory Burch (also love this color)


Favorite flowers right now!!


Where is my hubs, haha;o)

If you'd like to see more of my world, follow me on Instagram @thedressbakery!





--------------------------------

Shop similar items:




Kommentare

  1. Wunderschöner Blog !
    Schau doch mal vorbei und hinterlasse einen Kommentar, würden uns freuen :)

    Love, BBfoxy
    http://bb-foxy.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen