This Week's Favorites

Annabelle from Viva Luxury



Jacey from Damsel in Dior

Lisa from The L Fashion

Taylor from Little Blonde Book



Good Monring everyone!! 
This Week's Favorites is a bit influenced by NYFW but I think that's natural since everybody was wearing extra cool items. 

Annabelle's outfit is just like she wrote...the colors, the fringes, the shape...a perfect little dress, especially with those heels!!
Mary's dress has a somewhat new shape to me. I like the idea of a big shirt dress but with this giant yet narrow houndstooth dress on top it's an elegant look I would definitely like to wear myself. 

Jacey's skirt is a real piece of art. The shape, the different materials and on top of that studs...mixed with a crop top and the cute green bag it's a beautiful eye-catching outfit. 
Lisa's look could also have been worn at Fashion Week. I'm a big fan of this new culottes trend and an all-over white look with this new piece of clothing....with just a few black accessories and a red lip...great!!

Taylor's look is a wonderful relaxed after-fashionweek outfit. This cute flawy dress worn with Hunter boots and an Alexander Wang bag is amazing. I really like the pattern of the dress. 
The jeans dress of Camille's look is a piece I have been wanting forever but haven't found either the perfect one in the shops or a good sewing pattern to make one. I'm still waiting;o)
I really like the shoes she's wearing though I would never wear them myself:o)

I wish you all a peaceful and relaxed Sunday!!




Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen