Halloween Inspiration

Halloween Decoration



In Germany Halloween is not that big as in the US but I thought a little inspiration couldn't hurt;o) And if you love to throw a party the items above may help you to create a Halloween-like atmosphere in your home:o)
I once had a friend who loved Halloween and was throwing a party every year. She was so great in decorating her apartment a little frighteningly with fake cobwebs and skeletons. My costumes were not that frightening, I only had 'nice' ones, such as a pilot and a cook, for example:o)
So I created an outfit with Halloween inspired colors and if you also don't like to wear costumes that much, there is always the option to wear a nice outfit. So people can see you at least tried to wear something that has to do with that day;o)





1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10





Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen