The Catch: Fall Accessoires

Gloves

1. // 2.  // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. 



Today's post is dedicated to finding the perfect fall accessories. They help to be stylish without freezing during the cold months. 
Gloves for example. There are so many cute options I've seen lately in the shops but I couldn't decide yet which one I want. I think no. 4 and no. 8 are my favorites.


Hat Addiction

63,- // 285,- // 340,- // 155,- // 62,- // 39,- // 32,- // 35,- // 120,-


Everybody seems to wear a hat nowadays. At least on the blogs. I haven't seen so many people in everyday life wearing a hat but I'm always thinking about buying one since they look so cute on everyone else:o) Today I found a black one with a grey ribbon which I found really cute. I even asked a woman standing next to me if it looked good on me. She said yes and that I should buy it. I didn't. I was just not sure if I would really wear it. Somehow I'm afraid that it looks silly on me...but I would really like to have a bordeaux one, they are so beautiful!! What do you think about hats?



Fall Scarfs

135,- // 35,- // 38,- // 19,- // 310,- // 8,84,- // 24,- // 26,- // Mug


Scarfs are definitely essential during fall and winter. I have a few ones that I like but I would really like to buy a plaid one. My favorite is the one for 26€. 




Cape Town


1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12


Capes...a never ending story:o) There are so many beautiful options this fall!! I think I'l buy no. 7, I like the plaid pattern and the colors. Do you already have a cape?





Kommentare :

  1. Love love hats :D
    Just bought a new one today

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Cape von Burberry ist sooo ein Traum! Du hast wirklich klasse Collagen zusammengestellt!

    XX aus Nürnberg
    Jecky
    Want Get Repeat

    AntwortenLöschen