Interior: New Home

Cravings


Frame / Candle / Mug / Lamp / Coffeepot / Magazine Rack / Picture / Chair / Vase / Flower / Cushion


Since our moving date is not that far anymore I'm packing countless boxes every day and take out 
my computer in the evenings to look after furniture, pictures and other little stuff we need. Or
to be exact, we don't 'need' to buy so much furniture because we already did that the last time 
we moved but it is so much fun and I always find so many great things I definitely 'need';o) 

In the collection above you can see my absolute favorites right now, for example the Stelton
coffee pot. How beautiful is that rosé color? We always had Stelton's at my home so I thought
now that I have my own family I definitely need one too:o)





Bloglovin // Instagram // Facebook // Twitter // Shop My Style

Kommentare :

  1. Love the home decor inspiration!
    xx
    Coco
    http://mllecoconath.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Agreed, it's so gorgeous! I am in love with rose and copper tones at the moment!!
    x

    Ines | London Last Night

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aw, I love that mug! Great choices, is it just me or when you see home stuff you always feel the need to get everything?


    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love that chair - it would be the perfect accent piece to a room.

    xx,emily
    http://barry818.com/

    AntwortenLöschen