Outfit: Houndstooth Coat






So there it is. Finally!! I'm talking about my coat. I started sewing it last autumn and there was 
always a lack of time but now it's finished and I'm SO happy about it:o) I know that 
I actually didn't need another coat but I think it's nice to be able to choose one after 
your outfit and mood.
So there will be more;o) But for now I will stop doing coats and just started with a skirt...

And now I have to do my least beloved activity: cleaning the apartment. Tomorrow some people are coming to look at it and 
hopefully one will decide to move in after we moved out. So 
everything has to shine and be clean so people are getting the right impression: that I'm
such a good housewife who always has a clean apartment and is not messy at all. Haha;o)





Coat: Homemade (Burda Style 10/13, 102
(similar here and here)
Scarf: Deichmann (similar here)
 Earrings: Noir Jewelry
Bag: Chloé
Boots: Deichmann (similar here & here)

1 Kommentar :

  1. Ein super tolle Outfit :) Finde super toll, wie du es kombiniert hast und die Bilder sehen wirklich toll aus. Bin ein ganz großer Fan von deiner Tasche :)
    Liebe Grüße :)
    http://measlychocolate.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen