Sale Favorites

 photo 6f3126fb-9aaf-4271-b301-8a844158b9dc_zps6c53660e.jpg

I'm always looking forward to my favorite 'season' of the year, the Sales! I like to look 
at numerous websites, write a lot of lists, skip them again and in the end, decide 
for some beautiful things I've been craving for a long time, getting them much cheaper 
now than before. I picked out my favorite things today and am still in the 
process of deciding what to buy...you can find the direct links under the 
collage below. A few other sales that can't be missed...


ASOS up to 70% off sale 
Zalando up to 50% off sale 
Mytheresa up to 60% off sale 
Shopbop up to 70% off sale 
Dorothy Perkins up to 50% off sale 





Kommentare :

  1. Oh it really looks great :)
    I like sales too, I mean: who not?!
    Stil need the perfect coat :D
    Much love,
    Mai from Monpipit.de

    AntwortenLöschen